- Insulation: midweight
- Material: 74% acrylic, 13% polyester, 9% nylon, 4% rubber
- Height: knee high
- Recommended Use: snowboarding
You could buy a six-pack of tube socks at the supermarket to save some money, but you’ll pay in the long run on the slopes. Spend a little–but not a lot–more and pick up the Stance Acrylik Snowboard Sock, which will keep your foot warm, dry and comfortable through many a shred session. Yes, snowboard-friendly fit and killer looks can be had without breaking the bank.
- Brand new and high quality soft diving suit fleece material warm mask.
- Unisex: Men & Women, Boys & Girls. One Size fit all. (Magic-Tape adjustable back Design)
- New Side Ventilation System Allows Easy Breathing & Preventing Frost Build Up To Your Goggle.
- Perfectly Keeps Warm & Well protected from cold, snow, wind & sun etc.
- Great item for outdoors activities such as snowboarding, skiing, riding snowmobile, hiking, fishing, golfing & biking etc…
Different from the common mask,Neoprene&Thermal Fleece Material with fine nose hole New Side Ventilation System design let you breathe well enough without fogging the glasses.
Long and wide enough cover above the ears and nose while still keeping the full neck warm.
Hand Washable but no machine wash.Pls Keep under your guidance if child would wear it.
Material: Neoprene&Thermal Fleece Material.
1 x Ski Mask
1 x Blue Cable tie (with niceEshop logo)
1> niceEshop(TM) is a registered trademark and the only authorized seller of niceEshop branded products.
2> niceEshop provide you various kinds of great products at the lowest possible prices , welcome to our store and get what you want !!!
3> niceEshop highly appriciate all customers’ opinions to improve the selling ,also if anything you unsatisfied, pls contact our customer service dapartment for probable best solution.
- Snowboarding video game for PS3 lets you do everything you would at the mountain
- Four areas to explore: Alaska, Park City, Europe, Japan
- Perform different tricks on the ground, in the air, or on rails
- Ride down the slopes, create new paths in the back country, or do tricks in the terrain park
- Online multiplayer support lets you ride on mountains populated with real gamers
Ubisoft brings you the freedom of the mountains with Shaun White Snowboarding for PlayStation 3. Developed in close collaboration with Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White, Shaun White Snowboarding lets you create your own experience in the game. Whether you choose to compete and do tricks in the terrain park, or carve new paths in the back country, the choice is yours.
Freedom to Ride on Four Different Mountains
Gamers have their choice of four mountains — Alaska, Park City, Europe (Alps), and Japan — each offering a different kind of terrain and feel, as well as landscapes and views. Alaska, for example, has a lot of peak boarding with features such as avalanches and ice chasms. Park City, the famed resort in Utah, features buildings and layouts from the actual resort.
The mountains are huge, with incredible graphics that allow you to see dynamic elements up to 20 miles away. As you ski, objects and locations far away in the distance, such as the base of the mountain, become larger and larger, and the background has the feel of a real, live environment rather than a static image.
Within each mountain, there are peak, back country, and park (resort) areas that provide a variety of gameplay. Just as you would expect, there are plenty of trails on each mountain, with each slope rated from green circle (easy) to double black diamond (extremely difficult).
Race, Do Tricks, Carve New Paths
Shaun White Snowboarding lets you do anything you want at a mountain: you can speed down the fastest slopes, get massive air and do tricks on the half-pipe, and even throw snowballs at other boarders.
By using a combination of the right analog stick and left trigger, you can perform a ton of different tricks on the ground, in the air, and on rails. The game was designed with realistic physics, so each trick looks and performs just as you’d expect it to see it in real life.
While you go down a mountain, you’ll see various challenges scattered along the way, such as grinding on rails or specific tricks on the half-pipe.
When you get to the bottom, you can take off your board and hop on a chair or a helicopter to get back to the top and find a new trail.
In the single player mode, Shaun White serves as your mentor as you complete different challenges and competitions until you become good enough to put your skills up against Shaun White himself.
Share the Mountain with Other Online Players
Shaun White Snowboarding also features online multiplayer gameplay. Players can create their own challenges and participate with other online boarders, compete in half-pipe competitions, and even battle it out in straight racing down a trail. With mountains populated by real gamers, you’ll feel like you’re really out there on the slopes. A standout feature is the video camera that lets you film other boarders doing tricks and upload them for everyone to see.
As you win competitions and do challenges, you earn cash that can be used to purchase new apparel, boards, bindings, and more — all designed to make your character unique and your gaming experience more fun.
Perhaps one of the most satisfying things you can do is hurl a snowball at another player and talk a little trash afterwards.
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $1.95-
This best-selling guide is ideal for those starting out as well as the more experienced boarders looking to fix a persistent problem or just improve their skills. Along with dozens of color photographs, Snowboarding Skills features:
- Pro tips from the world’s top boarders
- Action photo sequences with explanatory diagrams
- Directional arrows showing exactly how and where to turn
- “Don’t” and “do” photo comparisons
- Troubleshooting sidebars
- Lessons to improve skills
- Explanations on understanding snow and weather conditions
- Safety tips and equipment maintenance
- Hill etiquette, avoiding injury, and more.
From the basics of standing up and stopping to the challenges of pivoting and jumping, Snowboarding Skills covers everything a boarder needs to know.